Student job in international educational projects about the use of solar energy in schools, universities and companies
ideas into energy is a non-profit organisation that promotes science, research, vocational training and development cooperation for the dissemination of sustainable energy and environmental technologies on an international level. We are currently carrying out projects in Europe, Africa and Asia. We implement international projects of policy advice, capacity development and technical education. For more information on our activities, see http://www.ideas-into-energy.org/en/activities and on our current projects, see http://www.ideas-into-energy.org/en/projects-0.
To support our current and new projects, we are looking for a student to assist in project communication and project management.
Your main tasks will include:
- Online and literature research
- Text writing and linguistic editing, in German and English, for the editing of project websites and presentations
- Proofreading of reports in German and English language
- Design and creation of presentations and other publications
- Communication with the project partners in German and English
Prerequisites for successful participation are:
- German at native-speaker level, secure knowledge of English from B1 onwards
- Russian and/or Kazakh would be an advantage
- Experience in writing and editing journalistic and scientific texts as well as in designing presentations
- Very good, application-secure knowledge of MS Word and MS Power Point, good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good, application-secure knowledge of a commercially available graphics programme
- Experience in working with web content management systems (e.g. Yii, Drupal, Wordpress, Tilda) would be an advantage
- Experience with conducting video conferences (e.g. with Zoom, MS Teams, GoTo Meeting) would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and intercultural interest
- Creativity, diligence, accuracy and attentiveness
- Constant willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge of energy and environmental technology would be an advantage
We offer an exciting start in international projects under the leadership of experienced employees, a pleasant working atmosphere in a value-oriented company and a multicultural and highly committed team. We assume a weekly working time between 16 and 19 hours.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application documents until 26 February to Doreen Neumann and only by e-mail: dn [at] ideas-into-energy.org